Mission & Vision
The St. Xavier’s Group of Schools believes in quality education. Quality education is viewed as the kind of education that is not confined to text books alone. It is the kind of education which can fetch the learner all round development in physical, psychological and intellectual sense. Since a healthy mind in a healthy body is sharper and more receptive, the Group aims at conducting a number of activities so as to enrich the psychological aspect of students. English being the accepted global language and a window language as well to imbibe thoughts from the outer world and also to communicate our ideology to others, the Group puts much emphasis on spoken, written English and use of correct jargon, together with development of communication and writing skills.
- Enabling all students to achieve their potential through quality instructional programmer and shared commitment to continuous improvement.
- Every student achieving, Everyone accountable.
- Inculcating the spirit of humane as well as spiritual development in harmonious manner.
- Effective learning and qualitative teaching.
- Rigorous curriculum, measurable outcomes, ongoing assessment, professional development and continuous improvement.
- Every student is challenged to learn at or above standard level.
- Placing interest of the students, above all others: in every decision we make, is essential.